Terms of Service
- All prices are in US dollars, with payment via Paypal invoices or as goods and services. I do not accept Square at this time.
- My active hours are 8am to 7pm Monday thru Friday. Business correspondence outside these hours will be limited. Please allow me appropriate time to complete your commission - I aspire to keep my turnaround as quick as possible. Commission openings are monthly and my queue is typically completed by the end of each month.
- Please pay upfront and in full using PayPal Invoices - after receiving your Google Form request I will confirm your order by email or other method, and send you an invoice shortly thereafter. Please pay at your convenience within 72 hours of receiving the invoice; if payment is not received within this window, you slot will be forfeit until next opening, and you will need to submit your order again.
- Please link me a ref sheet and/or previous art of your character. If you don’t have any art of your character, please send a detailed and specific written description along with any visual references that may be useful (picture of the species, colour swatches, etc). If you’re requesting art of a copywritten character, a link or two to a visual reference would still be appreciated.
- I will send you a work-in-progress image at the sketch stage to get your feedback and ensure accuracy, and again at the inked flats stage (when applicable or by request). Please anticipate correspondence - progress on your commission will be put on hold until the WIP is confirmed by the customer. In the unlikely event that the commissioner does not reply to emails, Discord DMs, Twitter mentions, and/or FurAffinity notes, the commission will remain on hold indefinitely until correspondence is resumed.
- I will send you the finished file prior to posting it in my galleries. Upon receiving your finished file, you may post it whenever and wherever you like, with credit to the artist as appropriate.
- A 50% rush fee will be applied to work with a completion deadline within two weeks of ordering. If you have a date in mind for your commission, please let me know immediately; please bear in mind that I may refuse to accommodate based on my schedule.
- If you have paid for an art slot and I have not yet started the sketch, you are entitled to a full refund if necessary. Please contact me as soon as possible if this is the case so that I can make arrangements. Please allow up to 5 business days for your refund to be processed.
- I will cancel and refund your commission in the following cases: a) if I am unable to fulfill your order due to a personal emergency, illness, etc.; OR b) if you (the customer) become abusive, harassing, or proven underage while having commissioned sexual artwork. In cases of (b), you may be blacklisted from my business.
- After the sketch is approved, there can be no full refunds or major changes in the image - only partial refunds can apply based on how much of the commission has progressed. If something is incorrect due to an error on my part I will gladly fix it, within reason and fairness.
- If you request a refund or a major pose redraw at the sketch stage, I reserve the right to reuse or resell any unpaid sketch progress as a YCH, commission, or other project. You may not use an unpaid sketch for your own purposes or have it finished by another artist.
- Upon receiving work-in-progress images and the final file, you may request fixes and adjustments to the art if needed. If you notice that something should be changed, please let me know as soon as possible so that it can be fixed more easily. A small fee may be charged for bigger or very numerous edits if I feel it is appropriate. I will notify you in advance if edit requests are becoming too time-consuming to be considered part of the initial fee.
- Please do not force a chargeback of your art purchase without discussing issues or a refund with me first - I am fully able and willing to communicate with you should problems arise in our transaction. If you levy a chargeback against me in an unfair fashion I will blacklist you from my business and may alert the art community of your action.
- I will not draw the following:
-- underaged/cub in sexual posing/situations (this includes any scenario with implied sexuality, even if no genitals are shown or the fetish is technically SFW)
-- snuff or extreme gore (eg. entrails, dismemberment, etc)
-- feral (including MLP) in sexual posing/situations (this includes any scenario with implied sexuality, even if no genitals are shown or the fetish is technically SFW)
- I consider the following to be my strengths/interests: Pin-ups, underwear, realistic/human-like body anatomy, mammals, dragons, natural landscapes, NSFW themes and outfits, fantasy and horror themes. I usually default to drawing digitigrade paws but will draw plantigrade when requested.
- Blood, violence, weapons, guns, drugs/alcohol, soft gore, soft vore (i.e inside-of-mouth), humans/humanoids, and feral (SFW) are all fine.
- I will consider drawing sci-fi or fantasy-based military weapons, uniforms, or themes. I will probably refuse to draw uniforms, symbols, etc., based on real-life and/or historical military groups or political affiliations. Subjects such as police forces will be considered on a case-by-case basis, depending on context and level of fantasy (eg. Zootopia, Deltarune). Accurately-drawn weapons and gear will be charged extra in any case.
- I’m willing to draw fandom or copywritten characters. However I will probably decline to draw exactly the same art-style of a piece of media (for example, drawing MLP characters in a direct emulation of the show). I will also refuse to emulate the art-style of another fandom artist.
- I am open-minded about fetishes or other themes/content not listed here. Feel free to ask if you have something particular in mind.
- I reserve the right to refuse to draw any content that makes me uncomfortable or that I feel is beyond my scope to execute.
- Please do not request sexual artwork if you are a minor (i.e. under the age of 18). I will blacklist you from my business.
- You are always welcome to post your completed commission as you see fit, but please remember to credit me. I also reserve the right to post it as my own work on FurAffinity, Twitter, Discord and/or elsewhere. I post work to my gallery at my own pace. I may also choose not to post it in my public galleries/sites for any reason.
- Please don’t alter my work without my permission (cropping for icons or banners, adding filters, etc. is fine) or claim it as your own work.
- I may post WIPs, sketches, and teasers to my Patreon, FurAffinity and Twitter accounts (@TheTigerInSpace and/or @TigerInSpace18A) for promotional purposes. I may also stream your commission live on my Picarto channel. If this is NOT acceptable to you, then please inform me as soon as possible - I respect your privacy, so don’t hesitate to let me know your preferences.
- I am a Paw-To-Press partner and my painted work and dakis are available for sale. Please notify me if you specifically do not want your commission or daki listed for sale.
This TOS was last updated on September 4th, 2021.